(1) What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
– Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, age, email, payment or credit card information, username and password);
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A “cookie” is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “persistent” cookies on the website. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We will use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you (as distinct from other users) when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
(3) Google Advertisements and Ad Personalization
Click Here to learn how Google uses data when you use their partners’ sites or apps.
(4) Using Your Personal Information
– Administer the website;
– Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
– Enable your use of the services available on the website including IQ tests and reports;
– Provide you with the Products and other services purchased via the website;
– Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
– Send you general (non-marketing) communications;
– Send you our newsletter if you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you are no longer interested in receiving the newsletter);
– Provide third parties such as Google Analytics with limited statistical information about our users (for example, how many people visited a specific page) – but this information is anonymized and will not be used to identify any individual user;
– Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
– Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
– Conduct internal analysis and research to improve our services;
– Generate and display aggregate statistical data regarding IQ scores;
– Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
– To the extent that your use of our website is for commercial and/or business use you agree and confirm by use of our website that we will only process your personal information as a data processor, within the Federal and California Privacy Laws (The Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. §§41-58), The California Electronic Communication.
– We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing by those parties.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
– To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information;
– To competent authorities if we have strong reason to believe that you or someone else is in immediate physical danger, and that disclosure of such information may help authorities prevent that.
(6) Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
(7) Policy Amendments
(8) Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at USD $99.00); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(9) Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.